Welcome to My AcademicPage!
I am Shunli Wang (王顺利), a Ph.D. candidate at Wuhan University. Before that, I also worked or interned at XUNLEI and HUAWEI. I received my Master degree at Wuhan University in 2019 advised by Prof. Qingwu Hu. I received my bachelor degree at Zhengzhou University in 2017.
My research interests lie in advanced AI technologies for Remote Sensing images, especially for computer vision, semantic segmentation and multimodal learning.
- 2023.11: 🎉🎉 Our paper (first author) was accepted.
- 2023.01: 🎉🎉 Our paper (first author) was accepted.
- Shunli Wang, Qingwu Hu, Shaohua Wang, Mingyao Ai, Pengcheng Zhao. “Archaeological Site Segmentation of Ancient City Walls Based on Deep Learning and LiDAR Remote Sensing.” Journal of Cultural Heritage, vol. 66, pp. 117–131, Mar. 2024.
“Real-time Fusion of Multiple Videos and 3D Real Scenes based on Optimal Viewpoint Selection.” Transactions in GIS, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 198–223, 2023.
Shunli Wang, Qingwu Hu, Pengcheng Zhao, Honggang Yang, Xuan Wu, Mingyao Ai, Xujie Zhang.
“A 3D Reconstruction and Visualization App Using Monocular Vision Service.” in 2018 26th International Conference on Geoinformatics, Jun. 2018, pp. 1–5.
Shunli Wang, Qingwu Hu, Shaohua Wang, Pengcheng Zhao, Mingyao Ai.
李健,王顺利,潘华,等. 基于移动终端的增强现实地下管线可视化技术[J]. 郑州大学学报(理学版), 2019,v.51(03):118-122.
王顺利,胡庆武,李健. 移动端二三维一体化地下管线管理技术研究[J]. 地理空间信息, 2019, v.17;No.116(04):59-61.
🎖 Honors and Awards
- 2017.07, Excellent Graduation Thesis (Top 1%)
- 2021.09 - 2023.08 (now), Doctor, Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Wuhan University
- 2017.09 - 2019.06, Master, Surveying and Mapping Engineering, Wuhan University
- 2013.09 - 2017.06, Bachelor, Geographic information Science, Zhengzhou University